Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Few of my Favorite Things

 


1. Seashells. I love looking for seashells everytime I go to the beach.  

2. Jack Johnson. I grew up listening to him. His song Upside down I am convinced was in everyone's childhood. My dad was always playing his music everywhere we went. 

3. Fleetwood Mac. In the last three years or so they have become one of my all time favorite bands. 

4. Chapstick. You will never see me without chapstick. I even have it on my keychain. 

5. Color. I love colorful things. My notes are colorful, my room, my clothes, etc. 

6. Jewelry. Jewelry completes an outfit and can bring it to a whole new level. I also feel naked without a necklace or a few rings and bracelets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experimental Sculpture Collection

Black foam board, red thread, straight pins.    Wood, wire, black paint wood, blue paint, wire, white string  Reflection Statement  I wanted...